Vi är auktoriserad OnScreenTraining försäljare.
Vi har gedigen kunskap om deras DVD-kurser på engelska:
NYHET - Vi har det redan i lager:
EDIUS - a comprehensive tutorial för bara 590 SEK inkl. moms och frakt!
EDIUS - a comprehensive tutorial
EDIUS - a comprehensive tutorial
for Windows PC, Mac OSX and Apple iPad
This in depth video tutorial is your perfect guide to the world of Grass Valley EDIUS 6/7/8 and EDIUS Neo 3.x. With more than 160 lessons and over 9 1/2 hours total running time, this tutorial is probably the most comprehensive and accurate training media available for EDIUS.
Using clear and practical examples, certified EDIUS trainer Gavin Lucas will take you through all the important functions and features of Grass Valley's popular video editing program. Even experienced users will discover new features that will help make working with EDIUS both easier and faster.
Step by step you will learn all the relevant topics and functions – from the basic import and arrangement functions and features, up to advanced and sophisticated editing techniques.
In addition to the features and functions of the program, important settings and useful background information will also be discussed and presented - ideal in helping you form a solid understanding of EDIUS and also to serve as reference.
>> Click here to watch YouTube Teaser
EDIUS 6 - a comprehensive tutorial
• Important settings and adjustments
• Optimizing the EDIUS user interface
• Capturing and importing in detail (DV, HDV, AVCHD, DVD, Blu-Ray)
• Batch capturing
• Integration of EDIUS Hardware for in and output
• Several methods for restoring clips
• Bin functions in detail
• Preparing and sorting clips in the bin window
• Dynamic search functions in practice
• Important basics for editing and arrangement
• Advanced editing techniques
• 3 and 4 point editing
• Tips for fast editing
• All trim functions in detail
• Creation of individual keyboard shortcuts
• Using and customizing of external Jog-Shuttles
• Quick Titler, layout and animation of titles
• Working with still images
• Optimizing of still images for EDIUS
• Exporting still images from your video
• Applying and working with video transitions
• Applying and working with video filters
• Creating custom filters and transitions
• Basic color correction
• Working with several sequences
• Voice over recording
• Improvement of audio recordings and noise reduction
• iZotope VST-plugins
• DVD- and Blu-Ray creation with chapters and multiple sequences
• Videostar VisTitle
• proDAD Mercalli and Vitascene
• Lots of practical tips and tricks
Suitable for users of::
• EDIUS 6.x / EDIUS NEO 3.x
This video tutorial offers:
• Player for Windows PC and Mac
• Apple iPad version included
• More than 160 lessons with more than 9 1/2 hours running time
• Razor sharp videos in full resolution
• Integrated searchable descriptions
• Creation of user bookmarks
Gavin Lucas (certified EDIUS trainer) and David Morley
Running time: more than 9 hours
Where to buy?
Buy the boxed DVD version at your local reseller
magic multi media Sverige AB
That's what customers say
Gavin Lucas has come up with a five star training DVD that needs to be mandatory with every Edius 6 software package.
John Westwood, Veteran video editor, AUSCAM Magazine (Australia)
For anyone wishing to know more about Edius 6 then this is the tutorial to get ....especially when you consider the price.
Amazing value.I am more than competent with edius 6 as I am a full time Videographer and also own a photographic studio aswell.over 170 tutorials which gives a basic but thourough introduction into Grass Valley's Edius 6.Theres more than enough for the beginner and plenty for the more experienced editor such as my self.I will certainly be keeping e keen eye on ONSCREENTRAINING.com for future more in depth tutorials on particular subjects such as some of the very good plugins that are now present and enhancing Edius 6.I can assure anyone who purchases this tutorial you will not be dissapointed and I guarantee you will learn some great tips, how to's and keyboard shortcuts.
Dave Bass (UK)
Just 2 words for this tutorial. BUY IT! Whether you are an EDIUS beginner or a veteran from version 1, I guarantee that you will learn something. The amount of knowledge in this for the small price is truly an unbelievable deal. Well illustrated and well explained, you will view this over and over. BTW, it looks fabulous on an iPad.
Pat Sipes, Certified EDIUS Trainer (USA)
I received my copy of 'Edius 6 A Comprehensive Tutorial' DVD yesterday (mny thanks to Mark@on2dvd). This is a resource which I think every Edius user will benefit from owning. As an online editor for some years, I have come across what I would call OK Tutorials and some I wouldn't bother with. This one however is the best yet. It is clear and concise, it is simple to navigate through and whats more it is very well executed. Congratulations to Grass Valley and all involved.
When confronting a problem during an edit session I need to overcome, I know I sometimes think (and c'mon we all do it) yeah! I know all that, but in reality I didn't. Again many many thanks!
Ronnie Oliver, ABC Television, Australia